HACO Manual control
Our slogan ‘Driven by Perfection’ is a statement that keeps on challenging us to achieve maximal quality in our products. Recently we have screened the HACO manual control on quality, durability and aesthetics and have made improvements on a few points. We have seen that there are more and more copies of the HACO manual control on the market which can give the impression of a lesser quality. Therefor we advise you that a HACO manual control is always recognisable by its clearly visible HACO logo. When you see this logo, you know you are buying quality.
Points of improvement on the HACO manual control:
1. The plug is now made of high quality aluminium with a visible HACO logo!
2. Lengthening of the neck of the lock swivel. This gives extra stability and firmness.
3. Pushbuttons made of thicker NBR natural rubber.
4. The swivel pillar is not right-angled to the casing anymore,
but it has been given a radius. The manual control therefor is stronger!
5. The ends of the cables are suited with insulating sleeves.
6. The inside of the casing has been given reinforcement ribs so it doesn’t deform.
Guaranteed better waterproof!
7. The fixation of the magnet has been reinforced on the inside by placing an extra ring.
The magnet is now locked even better.
8. The grip has been provided with ripples and is leaner which makes that
the manual control has a better feel and is firmer.